Set Sail Pass Questions

Jfultz81

Ok, so, we made final payment, yay! So I go to do all of the online boarding passes and its asking me for a credit card for the set sail passes. I have two questions/problems.

1) There are four of us and two of us are on one credit card and the other two on two separate ones. Will it let us do this or can we just put in one credit card and then change it when we actually go to board?

2) We are wanting to put money on our mom's passes to use during the cruise, but have them use their own credit cards for the passes and their purchases above what we are putting on there, do we just go to the pursers and put cash on there?

I'm trying to figure out the best way to do this and need some advice! With NCL we just gave them our credit card when we got to the port, so I'm new at this! Thanks for all the help!!

If you both have different reservation numbers then you will be able to use 2 different credit cards. You will find that space in where you are signing in on the RCI web site. As for your other concern, you can purchase gift certificates that your mother can put towards her account.

If you both have different reservation numbers then you will be able to use 2 different credit cards. You will find that space in where you are signing in on the RCI web site. As for your other concern, you can purchase gift certificates that your mother can put towards her account.

We had four people on one reservation and had two different credit cards. My daughter and I on one and my friend and his son on another. You just have to mark who is on each card when filling that information out.

Maura

Hi - It really doesn't matter cecause when you get to the ship you any credit card you want ~ I paid for my family and when we signed in at the ship we gave them our individual credit cards. One person just placed cash on his account and used his credit card for back up......:D Congatulations - only 69 more days until your sailing!!!!

Thanks, I was thinking I could just use one card to sign up for the set sail, but then they could use their individual ones when we boarded. So, we could essentially place cash on their accounts and have them put their cc info on there as a back up?

When I printed out our set sail passes, I was able to provide three different credit card numbers for three different people, all on the same booking.

You can also go back and change it if you need to under the "edit" button as time gets closer.

Happy sailing.

Dona :)

Archived