One Way Rental from Galveston to IAH

jwachs

Has anyone rented a one way car from Hertz or Enterprise to Bush International Airport? I would like to know the approximate wait time from your disembarkation to getting into your car. Is the line horrendous? Or does it go quickly?

Thanks for your feedback. I'm trying to decide if it would be best to do a one way rental or just go with a shuttle service such as Galveston Limo. We are doing a one way rental before the cruise so that we can go to NASA (Johnson Space Center).

If you call them as soon as you get off- they will send a van to take you to the lot. They might already be there when you get through custos, so it depends. Horrendous is a subjective term- depends on how patient you are. I would say on average it might be a 15 minute wait max- but then it might be a half hour. You could call the hertz/enterprise galveston offices directly and ask them what the average time is.

I am going to call Enterprise and find out from them directly. If anyone has had any experience with renting a car from Enterprise in Galveston after disembarkation, please let me know. It seems to be a cheaper way to go than taking the shuttle.

Archived