Freedom of the Seas Cruise Director

suzy671

The last information that I had, showed that James Andrews is the current CD. No indication as to when he will be replaced. I am hopeful that it will not be before we sail on the Freedom, October 15th. He was our CD on Mariner last year and IMHO is a good one.

As Bilyclub stated....it's Ken Rush. But you can't go wrong with either CD. James Andrews is my 1st vote, and the Ken Rush. We've had Ken Rush 4 times as a CD. I think he's better now though. James Andrews is very high energy and very personable.

Enjoy your cruise.

Linda

We had James Andrews on Freedom of the Seas. We got a chance to talk to him more then a few times. He is a really nice guy and a great cruise director. We talked to him after the repeater's party and one time I saw him running around the ship to close the ice show. James Andrews went on the flowrider and he acted like he wasn't good at all. Then, he got on the flowrider and he was like a pro. I heard a lot about Ken Rush but never meet him or seen him in person. My favorite cruise director now is James Andrews or Becky Thomspon "Hello Love". :)

Archived