Galvestion Cruise Parking????

SumSTAR524

I agree, use EZ-cruise. But we prefer to drop-off our luggage first. My wife finds a porter to take our checked luggage while I park the car. The EZ-cruise lot is only 3 blocks from the pier. I just walk back and meet her at the terminal. Either way EZ-cruise is much more convenient.

Have a great cruise!

Ok Cruisers, I am leaving on my Cruise Monday.

Should I use the Carnival parking lot OR do I use the EZ Cruise Parking area up the block???

Need Professional Opinions.

I've parked at both EZ and Lighthouse. The cost is the same, but the service was better with Lighthouse. I've yet to see anyone complain about Lighthouse, but these boards are full of complaints about EZ. We drive a full sized van, and EZ stripes their lot for compact cars. Eight inches between vehicles is just not enough room to get out. The vehicles that EZ rents each week have been known to break down a lot. We had nearly a 2 hour wait last year when we returned from the Elation. EZ was only able to rent one regular sized van to transport folks back to their lot. You can pre-pay online for both of them and save an extra $5.00.

Archived