Bare Minerals A-1893

momofmeg

I had bopught the Loreal a few months back because I coulsd get one color for $13. i found I like that makeup. This kit had a brush with it also the mineral veil for covering blemishes right besides the makeup color plus the sun kissed color-I am thinking the sund kissed color will be like Rubyglow or Indian Earth. I had used those products years ago but I can find neither anymore.

I liked using the Ruby Glow just in spots to give my face a little "tan" or to use it as eye makeup.

Now back to the brush. it looked like a pretty good brush, I am not sure if it is a kabuki brush or not-but the brush that came with my Loreal is very good-maybe I will order the kabuki brush later.

I do love the feel of mineral makeup and I like how I look in it-I have had friends notice and say I look "younger" and what am I doing.

Well I got mine yesterday. It is all small sample sizes. I like it well enough but no better then the Loreal.

There was a very nice brush. Now I have no idea if it is a kabuki brush- but it is some sort of natural bristles-the actual brush bristles is around 1 and a half to 2 inches long and then there is a 3 to 4 inch handle on it.

The sunkissed color is just like the Rubyglow or Indian Earth just like I thought.

Archived