Yikes! Another cabin question for the Glory

mom58

Hi All!

I just booked cabins 8380 & 8382 on the Veranda Deck for the 3/31 Glory sailing. Now I'm afraid they'll be too noisy since they seem to be under the Grand Buffet area.

Has anyone else had these cabins, or nearby cabins, and could tell me if we'll be really unhappy. We are not too difficult to please, so it would have to be really, really bad for us to be unhappy. We went on the Sensation last April for 5 days and had a fabulous time. We're looking forward to the longer cruise this year. I got a lot of info from these boards.

Any other Glory tips would also be appreciated.

If I was supposed to look somewhere else first, I apologize.

We stayed on Verandah deck last May and had no problems with noise, I can't specifically reply to those rooms though as we were in 8267,

We loved the Glory, I spent hours on these boards. Study the ship layout before you go and learn what floors do not go from front to back and you will do just fine. Explore the ship.

You can do numerous searches on these boards for info on the Glory. I suggest you read some reviews but remember everyone is an individual.

The Glory is a beautiful ship!:D

Archived