Document Question

tamscottc

Hi All,

We are on the countdown for our July 31st Triumph cruise. I have already printed out our funpass, and am just now filling out our Sign and Sail Account info that we recieved in docs. Question is, I want to use CASH only on sign and sail account do I still need to give them a credit card number?

Anyone ever done this.....Thanks for all replies..

Tammy

Aldeya, you may want to try posting a new topic with your question as the subject... most people don't look at all the threads, so you will have better luck posting a specific topic to your question.... I have not used the fun pass, so I can't help.... good luck finding your answer!

Do not add a credit card number to your sign and sail page. Visit the pursers desk once onboard to place your cash. Depending on what time you get onboard...early--head right there. If its later wait til after your dinner to set it up. (less crowded) You should visit the prusers desk sometimes during the first day. You will need 250pp to place the first day. When it gets low they will let you know. Also-canrival has automtic tipping they will take out 70 bucks right at the bat.

Archived