OMG!!! ITS IN DEC!! hellppp!!

mer_luv_vaca

Hi everyone! Im Meredith and Im getting married in December. We opted to not get married aboard the ship, but instead to get married Saturday morning at a nearby chapel and then go for a brunch afterwards for cake with all of the guests. All of the cruisers will then leave with me and my new hubby to board the ship and set sail!! YAY!! I cant wait!! Its going to be so great! I have the most beautiful dress, and yesterday me and fiancee went and picked out our wedding bands!!

Most of my guests are coming into Charleston and spending Friday night. We will have rooms reserved for them in a great hotel that is close to the chapel. I will, of course, do gift bags for their rooms. Saturday morning we will have the ceremony and then brunch, then bon voyage...so you get the idea right??

SHOULD I wear my wedding gown to the brunch and to board the ship??

I just cant decide?

I kind of like the idea of waving bon voyage on the ship's deck in my gown with my groom in his tux!! I know alot of my fam/friends will capture some great pics too!!

Do you all think that would be too much?

Would you do it?

Any advice?

Thanks and I just love reading all of the great info on here!

Im getting sooooo excited!!

---Meredith:rolleyes:

My vote - heck yea go for it. You mentioned you have the most beautiful dress...and just remember darlin you only get to wear it once so I'd have the puppy on all day :D But at the end of the day - Do whatever you feel comfortable with.

Above all Congratulations, Best Wishes and don't sweat the small stuff. Enjoy you day and your cruise!

I think you should wear your lovely dress too....Don't you want your new hubby to be the one to take it off???!!!;)

When I get married we will be having a reception on board and then that dress is staying on until we retire to our room...:rolleyes:

This is your special day to fell like a princess...enjoy it!!:D

I would wear it! Like you said you will feel extra special, it is still your wedding day, and your family and friends will get some great pics!:) We're getting married on board the day of departure and even after the ceremony and reception I'm wearing mine atleast through Muster! Then later that night we're both wearing our wedding attire to Dinner!:)

Archived