what would you pick

hevuk

Hi everyone.3weeks,4days until we leave on The Valor,The countdown has began in earnest and i am so excited:D

Now,what I am interested in is what songs you listen to,to get you in the mood for cruising{like you need anything to get you in the mood!!!!}

I have a few that i have been playing over and over but i need a few suggestions to save the sanity of people who get in my car with me .

All will be appreciated.Many thanks Heather:)

If this is the kind of music you like (me too) glad you aren't on the Destiny because all we heard was spanish/latino/salsa music. Definitely did not set the vibe or atmosphere we were hoping for on a Caribbean Cruise. Hope you have a great time!

There have been several threads started about this and moved to the floataway lounge. Here are a few that can help you out. Also, do a search for "Cruising Songs" and/or "Cruise Tunes" in the floataway lounge and see what comes up.

Cruise Tunes 1

Cruise Tunes 2

(nice long list about 3/4 of the way down posted by "mamaparrothead" on that second link)

:D Sorry if it seems that i havnt been acknowledging all your great suggestions but for some reason it took quite a while for this to show after i posted it,then i had to go to bed{time difference,we are 5 hours later than you guys over here in the uk}then work,then chores,phone calls etc.The world dosnt seem to know that all i want to do is sit here and read thase darn boards all day.:rolleyes:

So thanks everyone,and if you should just happen to be on the valor oct 22nd and hear this music floating out from my balcony stop by and say hi!;)

Archived