2008 - Pushing the Window

atb

They don't have Panama cruises scheduled yet, but as to what they might look like as far as itinerary is concerned, they generally go from FLL to LA and then reverse. They are 14 days in length and include ports such as Cabo, Acapulco, Huatulco, Costa Rica, Panama, and a couple of stops at Caribbean islands.

ATB - in addition to the "regular" 14-day Panama canal cruises mentioned by Kitty9, the past couple of years at least Celebrity has also had two relocation cruises that pass through the Panama Canal on the way to and from South America. This would be on whichever ship is doing the Valparaiso-Sao Paolo South America itinerary that year, and have been FLL to Valparaiso in the late fall and return in the spring. They are also 14 days, and have been less expensive than the FLL-LAX or return itinerary, plus include an interesting stop or two in Peru or Chile as well. Like any relocation cruise, the cost of airfare can more than make up for the savings, however!

Hey Folks - X has a cruise for 2008 and we are booked on it..it's April 13 - 28, 2008, leaving Ft.Lauderdale to Montego Bay,Cartagena Cloumbia,Panama Canal, Punta Arenas, Huatalco,Acapulco,Cabo San Lucas and San Francisco...come on over to our Thread..we have one going on the Infinity Roll call

Swedish Chef - I am looking for the reverse to your Panama Canal trip - I want to start in San Francisco.

We have been adding short trips to the front of the cruise vacation - and want to do some things in the San Francisco area.

When we get off the cruise - we are sooooo:( sad, all we want to do is get back on that ship they just threw us off.

They have this itinerary in 2006 and 2007, just keeping my fingers crossed for 2008.:confused:

Chessbriar,

Thanks for the info - we will go with our plan B cruise - the westbound Apr 2008 Panama Canal, book onboard for the credit, then change to the eastbound when it hits the schedule. Just hope :rolleyes: there is one originating in San Francisco.

Thanks.

Hi Ann & Jim !

Check out the roll call of this cruise and you'll find a whole bunch of nice folks. :D

This is our 2008 Sping booked cruise. I don't know if they have spring Panama Canal going east bound as usually they come west to get ready to do Alaska.

I'm looking for a Fall east bound Panama Canal.

The spring cruise is our Plan B cruise.

Thanks for everyone's help.

A day on a cruise - is better than a day at work.:p

Archived