Imagination Nov. 20 solo's? My first solo experience.

Lothiel

I've never gone on vacation by myself before. It's always been with family or friends. But looking at my vacation time and realizing that I should be doing something with it, I had the inspiration to book a vacation for myself. I figured a cruise would be the best idea for a solo trip. I've known of people who have travelled alone and they enjoyed the experience. I was a little scared about the idea at first, but I think I've gotten over it. My goal is to get out there, enjoy some serious R & R, have a little adventure, and hopefully meet some interesting people. My friends have been encouraging about the whole idea. Some even said that they would never have the guts to do this. It made me feel a little proud of myself for taking this step.

Anyways, I was wondering if there are any other solo travellers out there booked for the Imagination Nov. 20 cruise? I would love to meet you!

I've never gone on vacation by myself before. It's always been with family or friends. But looking at my vacation time and realizing that I should be doing something with it, I had the inspiration to book a vacation for myself. I figured a cruise would be the best idea for a solo trip. I've known of people who have travelled alone and they enjoyed the experience. I was a little scared about the idea at first, but I think I've gotten over it. My goal is to get out there, enjoy some serious R & R, have a little adventure, and hopefully meet some interesting people. My friends have been encouraging about the whole idea. Some even said that they would never have the guts to do this. It made me feel a little proud of myself for taking this step.

Anyways, I was wondering if there are any other solo travellers out there booked for the Imagination Nov. 20 cruise? I would love to meet you!

I'm not booked on your cruise but want to congratulate you on taking the solo plunge--you will have a great time. It does take "guts" to travel solo, so you should be proud. Be sure and check CC's roll call board for your sailing to see who else is on your cruise.

If you have any questions this is a great board to get answers. Enjoy your adventure!

Archived