Valor Dinner menu

emmaco

:) Hi,

We are sailing in Nov. on the Valor & trying to decide which day to reserve dinner at the supper club. Does anyone have the 7 day dinner menus? Thank you in advance,

Emma

Excellent idea..

Please if anyone has menus..that would be great for us too..

Thankyou in advance..

Listen--this is the same menu we just had on the Glory!

Sweet & Sour Shrimp

tiger shrimps in a tangy sweet and sour sauce served with oriental fried rice

I am telling you --this is delicious! You get four huge prawn like shrimps--not coconut shrimps but almost--I never ordered two entrees but if we encounter this dish again--I will certainly order two. It is the best entree I had on the entire cruise.

I had the chicken twice and both times it was well cooked and good. I had the Filet Mignon and it was very good. I don't like lobster but my DH said it was great.

And I did not get the Grand Marnier Souffle for dessert but everyone raved about it. I ordered chocolate ice cream and asked for cake if it was on the menu. I did ask for a baked potato twice and no problem. The mixed salads were great.

GET a sandwich. If it is like on the Glory--they are delicious. I had a tuna fish that was really good. And get the fish and chips--you have to climb the stairs but they are good.

I loved the food but honestly ...their desserts could have been sweeter.

Enjoy!!! and the cookies at the coffee shop are a dollar but they are huge and they are ever so good.

Listen--this is the same menu we just had on the Glory!

Sweet & Sour Shrimp

tiger shrimps in a tangy sweet and sour sauce served with oriental fried rice

I am telling you --this is delicious! You get four huge prawn like shrimps--not coconut shrimps but almost--I never ordered two entrees but if we encounter this dish again--I will certainly order two. It is the best entree I had on the entire cruise.

I agree, the sweet and sour shrimp are one of my FAVORITE menu items!!!!!!

We had one person at our table order the Grand marnier souffle and they were not impressed!

Favorite desserts at our table were the tiramisu and the warm chocolate melting cake - just like a lava cake - smells heavenly - very rich chocolate, with sauce on the bottom served with ice cream on the side - very excellent!

Chicken was good, but careful when ordering beef dishes - it seems anything ordered more than rare came back too 'done' and chewy!

Our hardest choicest were sometimes appetizers and we often ended up order 2 and skipping salad! YUM

Froufie

The menu that is posted doesnt mean that you will have the menus in consecutive order.

Pick a menu that looks weak to you - go to the supper club and ask to see the weeks menu and when you see your particualr menu you want to skip-- ask for that night to dine in the SUpper Club.

On Carnival menus are fleetwide)

Archived