Maps of Caribbean Princess?

tsbrn

Would anyone be willing to send me a map and/or Patters from the Caribbean Princess? The online version is not very helpful to me and I found on my last cruise on the Disney Wonder I was disoriented as to where I was and where I was going on the ship for the first three days. I think if I "study" a map before I go I might have an easier time finding my way around. Thanks in advance to anyone who can help! :)

Yes, in my opinion CP is easy to navigate. I understand from my ta that some of the ships have unusual layouts.

I have Princess Patters and probably a map. I will look through what I brought home with me from the cruise. Email me a mailing address; make sure you put in your subject line that you are from cc so I do not delete your email.

Happy Cruising!

http://www.*****.com/users/bjkeen/index.html

Would anyone be willing to send me a map and/or Patters from the Caribbean Princess? The online version is not very helpful to me and I found on my last cruise on the Disney Wonder I was disoriented as to where I was and where I was going on the ship for the first three days. I think if I "study" a map before I go I might have an easier time finding my way around. Thanks in advance to anyone who can help! :)

You can download the deck plans for the ship off of the Princess site. They are in an Adobe formate. If you don't have Adobe, it is a free download, which I believe is also at the Princess site. If not, you can do a google search for Adobe and get it. Play with it, it's the best map you are going to get of the over all ship. Deck by deck plans that you can zoom in on.

There will be pocket-sized maps of the ship in the desk folder when you embark. If they're not there, ask your cabin steward for one and carry it with you until you know your way around.

I think the "grand" class ships are easily navigated. The only "glitch" is finding one of the dining rooms that is accessible only from the aft stairs/elevators.

Cruised on the CB twice - you will love it. Bon Voyage!

Chris

Archived