Shampoo, etc

patnjohn

With all the regulations on flights, I wonder if any changes have been made as to what you can bring on a ship. We are not flying to port. Can we bring large shampoo & conditioner etc.? Will they be confiscated at the cruise port? We are on an 11 night cruise & those small bottles will not cut it. Any recent cruisers have the answer?

Have not heard of any restrictions yet to the cruise lines. Friend of mine just returned from Bermuda cruise and they had no problems.

Yes cruise lines do supply some shampoo and soap but I like my own brands and need conditioner for my long curly hair ;)

I take it that you are not female! The products used on the cruise ships are the cheapest on the market. I have colored hair and these cheap products can strip the color out of my hair. Most other women have some type of issue with their hair and have shampoos that effectively deal with the problem. Even my husband has a static electricity problem with his hair and finally started using my shampoo and Voila! No more problem!

With all the regulations on flights, I wonder if any changes have been made as to what you can bring on a ship. We are not flying to port. Can we bring large shampoo & conditioner etc.? Will they be confiscated at the cruise port? We are on an 11 night cruise & those small bottles will not cut it. Any recent cruisers have the answer?

All staterooms supplyed with soap, shampoo, and conditioners. Not heard of them banning such things since the airlines allows those items in checked luggage. They do say your not allowed to bring your own iron but I didn't test the rule.

I actually commented to my roomies on how great the shampoo was provided by the ship, and they both agreed. I don't colour my hair, but they both do. And the moisture lotion provided is great as well.

My wife to be who uses the pricey stuff at home enjoys the Celebrity products on her umm-umm blond hair and it doesn't seem to harm whats left of my curly locks...................Frank:)

:) 12 nights on my colored hair didn't do any damage either. My husband retained the little hair he has left. Dd's curls curled just fine with their conditioner and we all loved the soap. And to think we spend all that money for the "quality" stuff we use at home.

Archived