Labadee questions

Can you purchase the Aqua Park excursions AT the Aqua Park while at Labadee? How about the Beach Mats? Waverunner? Water Slide? Do they have those small sailboats there that you can rent? Can you rent those the day you get to Labadee?

You can rent everything on Labadee, but since it's owned by RCCL there's no reason not to reserve them ahead of time. Unless you want to check out the options first. The waterpark was not worth it, but I was definately glad I got a mat -- worth every penny, especially if you have several people who can share. I don't remember seeing any small sailboats, but there were waverunners and jet skis -- just be careful to stay within the boundaries -- it is Haiti after all.

Jakie

I would book the aqua park ahead of time if you want to do this activity at a certain time. As for the slide, one price lets you slide all day. On another thread, a person mentioned that the mats were sold out and he/she couldn't get one.

All four of us loved the aqua park (nothing was as easy as it looked!). My kids enjoyed Luc's, although they were on the older side. And they were addicted to the slide. In fact, this time we have all pre-booked the aqua park and the slide.

No you can't book the mats prior to arrival. We just got off the Freedom today, and let me tell you that Labadee is freaking PARADISE!!! There is NO other word to describe it!!!

ENJOY!!!!!

You can easily book mats prior to arrival - either thru shore excursions on rccl.com, or thru RCTV in your stateroom before you reach Labadee.

No you can't book the mats prior to arrival. We just got off the Freedom today, and let me tell you that Labadee is freaking PARADISE!!! There is NO other word to describe it!!!

ENJOY!!!!!

Things must have changed.we were there almost 4 years ago, and it was dirty, beach area was aweful , full of seaweed, and debrie...the only thing that was good was the fire eating dancer...

good to hear that..

Oh then things DEFINITELY changed!! You could NOT find a more beautiful island than this one, it was the epitome of paradise. Everything was clean & perfect and the water was great and crystal clear. I'm glad they cleaned it up if it was that bad! lol

Oh that stinks...well maybe next time! But DO keep it on your list of places to go. I have been to many caribbean islands and let me tell you this is the most beautiful out of all of them, and a LOT of people agreed on our ship!! It was definitely our favorite stop! :D Ok, off to unpack. This part sucks. LOL

Oh that stinks...well maybe next time! But DO keep it on your list of places to go. I have been to many caribbean islands and let me tell you this is the most beautiful out of all of them, and a LOT of people agreed on our ship!! It was definitely our favorite stop! :D Ok, off to unpack. This part sucks. LOL

Thanks Christie....my favorite is Antigua

Stupid question...what are the mats..????

Not a stupid question at all. The mats are like floating rafts, except they don't have air in them. You rent them for the entire day. I tried to attach a link from the Labadee excursion page, but RCCL's excursion site is down.

Yes, the waverunner tour was a blast, and something I would strongly recommend booking ahead of time.

How long was your actual time on the waverunner? Did you have to go thru a training session first or do they have different groups for experienced vs. non-experienced riders? Thanks for your help. Debbie

Archived