I was about to book!

I was about to book an inside on Radiance for the 6 night starting 10/22 as a last minute getaway. I was looking at cabins and there were about 12 insides left and I was going through deck plans to figure out which one I wanted. When I went back (not even 5 minutes later) there was ONE cabin left...and it's a wheelchair accessible room. What happened? Did 10 people all of a sudden decide to book last minute? or does RCCL stop selling cabins when there are a certain number left?

I agree with Sue about calling, and my guess is that it was a hold by a TA. I think you should book the available cabin to lock the price, and then watch every day for something else to open up, and then call and make the change.

I was about to book an inside on Radiance for the 6 night starting 10/22 as a last minute getaway. I was looking at cabins and there were about 12 insides left and I was going through deck plans to figure out which one I wanted. When I went back (not even 5 minutes later) there was ONE cabin left...and it's a wheelchair accessible room. What happened? Did 10 people all of a sudden decide to book last minute? or does RCCL stop selling cabins when there are a certain number left?

Take the handicap cabin, they are bigger and lets you lock in the rate as last poster said. If they absolutely have to have it for a handicap person, they might move you. But this late in the game if its open, I would grab it and keep it.

I don't know of any online site that shows more than seven cabins in a category (but I'd like to) what site were you using?

BTW, right now royalcaribbean.com is show 5 interiors available, plus an interior guarantee.

If you chose the other cabins and their deck plans while on their website and never left that website, the cabins disappear. I know this because I have done this myself. If you exit the site completely and then re-enter, they will reappear.

It took me about three different times of getting on and off to discover this.

Tim

Archived