Booking after final payment date

You don't actually need your docs. All you need is your reservation/booking number. Then go on the RCCL website, click on Before you Board, and then Register Online. Enter your personal info and print out your SetSail pass. Show this pass, along with your passport (or BC and DL), at the pier and that's it. You can get luggage tags from the porters at the pier, and you can access excursion info online up to 10 days pre-cruise or once onboard.

I've booked close to cruise time and gotten my cruise docs sent to me just about right away. The last time though, by the time I had the name of the girl who would be cruising with my daughter, it wasn't possible to get the docs in the mail. The e-docs were ready for print out though.

Did you book through RCI? If so, log into your cruise booking and click on the document link and it will tell you if you are signed up for edocs or mailed docs. If you have edocs, it will say if they are ready to be printed out. If you prefer to have them mailed, you better call fast or they will charge you to send them if it's too close to when they will do it for free. I don't remember the time frame required for free mailed docs. Sorry.

When I booked my Monarch cruise while onboard Brilliance it was less than a month before sailing. When I got home, my Monarch docs were waiting for me in my mailbox. I did however go into my reservation as soon as I was booked and made sure that the box was checked to receive the docs by mail. More and more though they are going to edocs especially when you book after docs have been sent out.

I just registered in my cruises on rccl.com and there's no option to recieve docs by mail. I guess I'm past the date. I'll just go with the printouts from home.

Craig: email me. (our yahoo group is missing-in-action) Cruise Critic name (no underscore) on aol.

Archived