New 2007-2008 RCL brochures out!!

big al

Hi folks-just thought I'd let everybody know that I received my new 2007-2008 RCL Caribbean brochures with the Liberty of The Seas in it and all the new itineraries........AND they have put back the deck plans after thousands of customers complained.......the dates go thru late April 2008....much improved I must say with nice pics!!

Big Al

If I order a brochure on RCL website will it be the new version that they send me? Also do they have a brochure that is solely for the Freedom class ships? I have seen one for the the Voyageur Class ones and was just wondering.

They DO have separate ones for all class ships,so go ahead and call them to order..nice to have right in front of you!!!!

Big Al

Cynic :D You already knew the answer before you asked the question.;)

What? Me? A cynic? NEVER!! I think I'd trust the information I got from those brochures as much as the information I got if I called one of the customer service reps.;)

Arg....I called them 3 weeks ago to order the brochures and they said they'd be here within about a week. Grrr...

At least I saved(hoarded) the 2005/2006 brochure so I've had the floor plans all along, mwahahaha. Are there at least new pictures in this one? I have every single picture in the last two ingrained into my head! :D I'm not obsessed I swear. :eek:

Laura

I dropped by a local travel agent and picked up the Mexico 2007-8...

But they didn't have the Caribbean...just last year's without deck plans...

Anyway, a scanned through my Mexico one to find the itienerary for my January 3 Monarch cruise...

They have the 3-nights, 4-nights and 7-nights nicely detailed with the little maps and all...

But NOT the 5 night...

Instead, on the 4-night Baja page, it lists Jan. 3, 2007 as a sailing date with the 4-nighters...and with a little asterisk that reads: "*Special Sailing - please visit http://www.royalcaribbeab.com or see a travel agent for details"

I guess they don't want anyone to easily figure out they're running a 5-nighter on that date...

It does have the Monarch deck plan...

I'm still looking forward to getting that brochure for my June Liberty of the Seas cruise...

Yeeaaah so I called RCI to find out where my brochures were that I requested 3 weeks ago and seems they never got my info. Funny! So glad I called that time! They also told me that theres not way that I would have gotten the 3 that I requested (Mexico, Caribbean & Europe) because you're only allowed 2 different brochures at a time!?!? If that's not a crock of malarky I don't know what is. I guess they don't want to sell their cruises then because I'm interested in all 3 and just booked one last week so tsha. I heart RCI but they're sure getting cheap! Geeze heaven forbid I want brochures so I can book a cruise.....

I still love them and I'm just ranting a lil' that's all :p

Laura

They have the 3-nights, 4-nights and 7-nights nicely detailed with the little maps and all...

But NOT the 5 night...

Too bad, they don't have the 10+night cruises, just like Celebrity :(

Archived