Sunriders adventure's in Cabo san Lucas

vbacht

Hi VBACHT,

I was not sure if you saw my other post in your response to my question about afternoon tours in Puerto Vallarta so I thought I would post here as well in hopes that you would see this one. It looks like we are going to be on the Pride the same dates. You mentioned you have a 4 year old and a six year old. We will be traveling w/our two children who are both 4 as well (one boy one girl). My kids were pretty excited when I told them there would be other kids around the same age on board. My direct e-mail address is trnmba@yahoo.com if you want to contact us.

What are you guys doing in the other ports?

So far we have booked Mazatlan Frank for that Port. We are going on a tour and to see the cliff divers and then he is taking us to the El Cid for swimming, beach, lunch etc... In Cabo we have booked the Pirate Ship/Snorkeling Tour. We are still working on Puerto Vallarta but will probably try and do the dolphins in the am and then something else not sure what yet.

We can't wait and are counting the days!

Michelle

TRNMBA

Archived