1030 On Carnival Liberty...

kylescoolmom

1003 is a handicapped cabin and it only holds two people.

the beds in those cabins do not get put together-- they sit head baord to headboard instead of side to side.

Looking at the deck plans you want to see either a big . in the cabin or a small triangle. This denotes the cabin holds 3 people.

On this class of ship you can not put more people in a cabin then it holds.

those other cabins next to 1003 hold 4 people. so look into one of those instead

1003 is a handicapped cabin and it only holds two people.

the beds in those cabins do not get put together-- they sit head baord to headboard instead of side to side.

Looking at the deck plans you want to see either a big . in the cabin or a small triangle. This denotes the cabin holds 3 people.

On this class of ship you can not put more people in a cabin then it holds.

those other cabins next to 1003 hold 4 people. so look into one of those instead

I thought she indicated cabin #1030 which is a balcony 8E I believe, but deck plans do not indicate a cabin for 3 in that cabin either. I have a similar problem in that there are three of us booked on the Liberty 11/19 sailing; we've been assigned cabin #8401. Guess what? Deck plans show it is a cabin for only two. Called my TA and he assures me that Carnival would not book us into a cabin that will not accommodate three. Online booking has all three of us listed and Fun Pass has been completed for all. There seems to be some kind of inconsistency here. Are there cabins which will accommodate more than two, but no notation has been made on the deck plans?

Archived