32 days to go and things are getting confirmed

EPD

Hi all,

I have just received the ceremony location. And if nothing changes I will be getting married in the Constellation Lounge aboard the Infinity. I am so happy it is just such a beautiful room. And our reception will be in the main dining room. I can't think of a more perfect way to say "I do" to the man of my dreams.

In one month all this planning and obsessing will be done. Ahhh....I can't wait!!! Sent in our manifest today....thank god that is done. If I had to explain yet again to one more person why they need to give me name, DOB and driver's license I was going to scream. I included all this info in a number of different spots. I guess people really don't read!!!

Best of luck to all the other weddings that are coming up here soon!!!

Anyone else have guests that are driving them crazy yet?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Erin,

Glad to see things are moving along for you. Almost there. Sounds like you are going to have a beautiful wedding day. I hope the Vancouver weather cooperates! It has been beautiful here the last two weeks. Not much rain at all. What is your exact date again? I forgot....

My husband and I went on a cruise to Alaska last month. We went on the Serenade up to the Hubbard Glacier and back down through Skagway, Juneau and Ketchican. We had a great time and the weather was perfect. There wasn't a cloud in sight when we were in Juneau.

Anyway, best wishes for your special day. Don't forget to bring a picture list with you to give to the photographer. That is my one regret...I didn't get pics with everyone! I look forward to hearing from you when you get back.

Andrea

Hi Andrea,

Our wedding date is August 15th. I also hope the weather cooperates but if not oh well we just won't have many pictures outside. We are doing a similar cruise to what you did, except we stop in Sitka instead of Skagway. The pictures with the photographer I really don't know what I want. I am an only child so that makes it easier and Brent only has the one brother and he is in our wedding party. Other than a basic MOB and Bride, and MOG/FOG and Groom and wedding party I don't really know what else to tell him. What are some of the posses you wish you would have gotten done?

Archived