Change of itinerary

All cruise info from the cruise lines clearly state that the line can change itineraries. Mostly it's for a good reason, but if you don't like it and you are within the time allowed for cancellation, then cancel. But what's wrong with Provence? It's a nice stop. Grand Turks, from all I've read, is just a place to swim and fish. And boy do I ever agree....get rid of Jamaica. They don't like tourists anyway!!!!

Hi Elizanessie:

I see that you're on the September 8, 2007 Navigator of the Seas cruise also. What do you think of the other ports of call? How many of them have you visited before? We've taken quite a few cruises but this will be our first cruise to England and this region. Any information you can give me on these ports of call will be appreciated.

Thanks.

Happy Cruising....Sparkle 10:)

All cruise info from the cruise lines clearly state that the line can change itineraries. Mostly it's for a good reason, but if you don't like it and you are within the time allowed for cancellation, then cancel. But what's wrong with Provence? It's a nice stop. Grand Turks, from all I've read, is just a place to swim and fish. And boy do I ever agree....get rid of Jamaica. They don't like tourists anyway!!!!

Thanks for your insight about Jamaicans feelings about tourists.:rolleyes: That explains the big smiles, friendly greetings, and helpful shopkeepers, cab drivers, waiters, etc. that we encountered when we spent a week in Montego Bay earlier this year. :rolleyes:

BTW, a closer reading of this thread will reveal to you that the OP lives in the United Kingdom, and cancellation without forfeiture of her deposit is not an option available to residents of the UK who book with a TA in that country.:(

Archived