Jewel of the Seas 1036 or 1052?

I have GS 1036 booked on Oct. 31, 2006 and have heard the window washer is parked outside by my balcony. 1052 is available but it is next to the conceirge lounge and it could be very noisy. Anyone have a preference or experience with either of these rooms? Thanks for any help.

I haven't stayed in either, but if I were picking, I'd go with 1052. I don't think you'll get much noise from the Concierge Club - we were in the CC on Brilliance and, until we were inside, didn't hear anything from the hall. There are no functioning windows or balcony in the CC, so noise won't carry from that direction, either. Also, the only really busy time will be the cocktail hour - otherwise it's just people going in for a cup of coffee or a question for the Concierge, so it's not that busy a place.

Enjoy whichever one you choose!

Noise should not be a problem for Cabin 1052 because of the Concierge; however, the ship bends at that point and people may be able to look right into your cabin if they are sitting near the window of the Concierge. You might have to make sure your drapes are closed if you're changing clothes.

Archived