Tropical Weddings Jamaica

Orange044

• 3 months later...

We have already paid a deposit to Tropical Weddings Jamaica, and so far we are extremely satisfied with the quality of service we are receiving. I have heard nothing but good things about them, and found their prices to be extremely reasonable and their packages to be above and beyond what we could have gotten from a cruise line. We opted to add the dove release, which I really don't think the cruise line could ever do. Also, the locations offered by TWJ are just gorgeous! I feel very comfortable choosing them, and thank God that I don't have to be stressed worrying about those details of the wedding. There are so many other things to do that I am really glad the ceremony and reception are in good hands!

Any questions, email me at gwencorso2@yahoo.com.

• 2 weeks later...

My fiance and I were originally booked with Royal Romance/The Wedding Experience and were extremely disappointed with every aspect of their communcation, packages, prices, customer services, etc, etc.

We have since canceled our booking with RR/TWE and booked our wedding with TWJ and have been nothing but satisfied. Almarie has been great to work with. The packages offered are great & she was able to customize packages to suit our needs & our budget. We are certain that our wedding day is going to be the day we have been dreaming about.

If you have any questions or would like to contact me please feel free to do so at a_denzer@yahoo.com.

Good luck with everything!

Archived