Payment question

Betty4

Last week, I put a 10% deposit down on an Alaska cruise departing Aug. 2007. On "My Celebrity" it shows the balance is due today, Oct. 6, and "final payment" is due June 1, '07. I don't get it. If I pay the balance today, there would not be a June 1 07 payment. Do I actually have to pay the balance today?

Payment is due in June....

Don't worry about it, its a glitch in their system especially if you booked online through thier site.

OOPS! did you say 10%?

The correct deposit for a 7 day cruise would be $250.00 per person. On a longer one it would be $450.00 per person...So you might have to up your deposit a bit or risk losing the cabins you picked. However I doubt X would cancell your Res.

Dave:eek:

Bububr - I feel like you have become my own personal TA! On second thought, I guess we did pay per person, as we booked 2 connecting rooms with 3 people in each one. Actually, we booked your Mercury CC 1241 and the connecting Skysuite 1237. I only remember that because we booked right after I read your "partial" review of your recent Alaska trip on Mercury. The Celebrity travel planner recommended that combo given we have children with us. When I went to see if you had finished your review, I saw we had just booked the same cabin you were in. We'll try to keep it nice for you, although with 4 kids, ya never know. (Just kidding) One thing to be sure of, there is little chance they will forget to take the chocolates off their pillows at night. Thank you for all of your valuable information. You are a wonderful asset to these boards.

Archived