Crossing on Wind to Rio 11/11?

Shipless in Seattle

Anyone doing the Thanksgiving crossing from Las Palmas to Rio on Silver Wind (Voyage 2635) with me?

We (Me and Hubby) are on that trip! We just applied for the Brazilian visas today. The place was very busy--and all the signs were in Portuguese! Luckily, the lines were not long for visas and we were in and out of the place in about half an hour. (We pick up the visas and our passports on Friday).

I am excited about this trip. It is an interesting transatlantic with some wonderful port stops. This will be our first time on Silversea. Generally, we pick the ship based stictly on itinerary.

Are you taking the Silversea transfers to the ship?

We (Me and Hubby) are on that trip! We just applied for the Brazilian visas today. The place was very busy--and all the signs were in Portuguese! Luckily, the lines were not long for visas and we were in and out of the place in about half an hour. (We pick up the visas and our passports on Friday).

I am excited about this trip. It is an interesting transatlantic with some wonderful port stops. This will be our first time on Silversea. Generally, we pick the ship based stictly on itinerary.

Are you taking the Silversea transfers to the ship?

I'm actually staying the night before the cruise in Las Palmas with the Silversea package hotel Santa Catalina Hotel which I've used before and is nice. Silversea will then transfer me from the hotel to ship in the late morning. I'm sure you'll like the cruise on Silversea alot...I've taken several cruises with them.

Kent

Hiya Kent Love, Have you got your krooz cardz done yet?? A little bird on the crew tells me they can't wait to see the latest version - just hope you get a bit more business this time ;) Surprised you didn't book somewhere nearer Playa del Ingles - all my "boys" love them dunes ;)

Not long to go - can't wait :D

Archived