Victory vs. Paradise or Imagination

gossimer

Hi,

I have only been on two cruises one on the Paradise and one on the Imagination (both west. car). The ships, right down to the menus, seemed identical to me.

We are booked on the Victory in December and I'm wondering if there is anything we can expect that will be different? I'm wondering if maybe I should try a different line.

This is the first time we will be booking a balconcy too. I don't know the age/condition of the other ships that possibilities.

Our alternate choices would be --

Norwegian Sun

Celebrity Constellation

Holland Oosterdam

Holland Zuiderdam

Golden Princess

Holland Westerdam

Your input would be great - on the food, entertainment, cabin and bathroom size...anything :)

Paradise and Imagination are sister ships (Fantasy class) but the Victory is different. I have never been on her but did recently go on the Triumph which is a sister ship to Victory. It was a lot bigger and of course has balconies. The showroom did not have those columns that blocked the view of the stage and the lido deck buffet area was much much bigger with a lot more choices. There was even a pool somewhere with a retractable roof so if it was raining you could still sit by the pool and or swim.

Hope this helps.:rolleyes:

Archived