Several topics on NCL Jewel/Pearl

M&MCruisin

Having been on 3 NCL cruises so far, each with 2 optional formal nights (each 10+ days) I have not encountered a main dining room being set aside for those passengers wearing formal clothes. As long as you are wearing resort casual, or smarter, you can dine in any of the dining rooms, on any night.

I also have not found any dining rooms set aside for formal dining .I do remember it being suggested that people that choose to dress in formal attire might want to go to specific dining room. Its was only a suggestion and there were not any exclusions.

Perhaps you're right, and I apologize.

But it's frustrating to take the time, twice, to a) show the OP where to find the answers, and b) to answer the question directly.....and then have the OP thank everyone else on the thread, even though their information was wrong.

It's annoying, and I overreacted.

:o

Thank you. I understand your frustration but everyone is different and that's why we need folks like you and Shoreguy to do the deeper digging and why we need others like me who pretty much only answer from personal experience. :D

That's what I meant is it was suggested you go to one over the other and it really didn't matter which one you went to. I thought I made that plain. It was written in my daily paper from the week I went which as any seasoned cruiser knows does not match what is said at the general overall NCL guideline page.

Perhaps you're right, and I apologize.

But it's frustrating to take the time, twice, to a) show the OP where to find the answers, and b) to answer the question directly.....and then have the OP thank everyone else on the thread, even though their information was wrong.

It's annoying, and I overreacted.

:o

Please go back and read my comments to you. Not only did I thank you for your help, but also thanked you for helping with how to use the boards. And actually most people might not have with all your comments about how awful its been to help me.

Here is a tip that was posted by someone and makes the search feature much more relevant.

Click on the button, select advanced, put in your key words, select seach titles only. You will get threads only about the subject not every thread that contains the word.

Hope that helps as it helped me.

Thanks! I'll try it.

Archived