Constellation repositioning 11/5/07

swimmer722

We are trying to book this cruise for next year and found that all the CC's are taken. I suspect that there may be blocks of these rooms that have been taken by different agency's, but don't know how to find out who or where that could be. Could anyone give me any advice on how I might find a CC room.

We are trying to book this cruise for next year and found that all the CC's are taken. I suspect that there may be blocks of these rooms that have been taken by different agency's, but don't know how to find out who or where that could be. Could anyone give me any advice on how I might find a CC room.

I suggest shopping as many TA as you can, online and others. Many times TA's are holding blocks of cabins that no others, including the cruise line, are showing as available. When final payment time comes if they are not sold, they will be turned back to the cruise line and either given to another TA or listed on cruise lines site.

I watched this happen on my upcoming cruise to Hawaii and even switched TA's to get a CC cabin I wanted.

We booked this cruise to replace our 4/13/07 Constellation cruise which changed from a Caribbean to a TransAtlantic sailing - and, yes, the CC cabins have been "sold out" for a while. The prices have been climbing steadily for a while, too!

The itinerary looks great! If you book, please be sure to join our active roll call - we're a friendly bunch and we welcome you! :)

Archived