Pre or Post hotels

crewsin250

Has anyone ever booked a pre or post hotel through Celebrity in Amesterdam. If you have could you give me some info on which ones they used, and how where the locations.

They are telling me it is to early to book a Pre or post hotel, we are sailing in May 07 does this sound correct for Celebrity because I have never sailed with them before.

Thanks Paul

That seems odd that it is too early to book. My son just went to Amsterdam and stayed on a houseboat called the Beagle Houseboat. It was a youth hostel but I imagine that it can be booked by anyone. He spent three weeks in Europe this summer and said this could not be beat. He said it looks a bit rusty on the outside but inside it was really great with a hammock, sofas, a kitchen, computer with internet access and the guy that rents it has filled the fridge with Heneke:) n beers. In the lower part of the house boat were four " of the comfyest beds you could ever want". He and his two friends had the place to themselves all for about $ 200 a night. I am just throwing this out there because I have never heard anything like this and many people stay on houseboats in Amsterdam.

They are telling me it is to early to book a Pre or post hotel, we are sailing in May 07 does this sound correct for Celebrity because I have never sailed with them before.

Thanks Paul

Yes it is a little early for next years hotel rates to be known. Remember there is a currency difference and the hotels are booked in Euro's even though Celebrity has their pre and post cruise packages listed in US dollars.

If the exchange rate goes up or down after Celebrity locks in their hotel rates, they either lose or gain so I can see them waiting a while to book their hotel rooms.

I would expect to see something after the first of the year.

Archived