Sky Suite vs Standard Balcony cabin in Constellation

JennJohnNYC

Is the Sky Suite really worth the extra $ for an 11 day trip on the Constellation? We are currently booked on deck 6, standard balcony room, but I'm thinking about upgrading to the suite. Any thoughts would be appreciated, and any pictures of this suite would be great. Thank you!

IMO the suites are quite costly on Celebrity and it has never appealed to me to have a butler. We travel in the CC class which offers a few extra amenities over the regular balcony rooms. Maybe this category would fit your needs if you decide not to go suite. Enjoy your planning. Celebrity is great!!

I have been in sky suites, family suites and standard balcony staterooms. If there are only two of you- do the standard balcony stateroom. It is plenty of room The balconies are very nice and private. For me- I'd rather spend the extra money on martinis, massages and excursions. And you get great service in a standard stateroom. The CC and suites your butler will bring afternoon canapes- usually while you are sleeping or when you are out on an excursion. Who needs canapes? It isn't worth extra $$$.

I have to have a balcony though. I could never go back to an outside stateroom. Spoiled now.

Is the Sky Suite really worth the extra $ for an 11 day trip on the Constellation? We are currently booked on deck 6, standard balcony room, but I'm thinking about upgrading to the suite. Any thoughts would be appreciated, and any pictures of this suite would be great. Thank you!

On C class ships we always book sky suites because they are substantially larger than standard cabins and worth the significant difference in cost to us. However, I feel that the concierge class cabins on their M class ships are a good compromise, because even though they are only 21 Sf larger than a standard cabin, they feel much more spacious.

It all depends on the deal you can get, on our 15 day Transatlantic on the Constellation last year we got a Sky Suite for approx $500 (for the 2 of us) more than a cc - That was a no brainer to have all that extra space for 2 weeks.

Archived