POH- has anyone done the pub crawl?

We just got home today from the 10/02 POH cruise. We did not do the pub crawl...but watched the "gang" do the crawl through the two pool bars. It was a lively group and it seemed like they were having fun. They advertise it as 5 bars and 5 drinks. Don't know if there is a charge...but next time we may look into it!!

thanks for your reply kapoho2, sounds interesting and we are thinking that it would be fun to do it with the group we are traveling with. I would still love to hear more from anyone who did it or heard about it.:o

Trust an Aussie wanting to be on a beer bash :)

Just off the POH. We did not do the pub crawl, but it must have been a big hit because on the last day, they added a second pub crawl due to high demand, or maybe it was due to the earthquake?! Anyway, seemed to be a big hit.

Yeah, sign me up!:)

I'd also like to know what drinks you get for the $15. Do we get to choose what we'd like to drink or does it have to be beer? I don't think I could drink 5 beers!

But it sure does sound like a lot of fun - got to give it a try!!

I'd also like to know what drinks you get for the $15. Do we get to choose what we'd like to drink or does it have to be beer? I don't think I could drink 5 beers!

But it sure does sound like a lot of fun - got to give it a try!!

5 beers for $15 on a cruise, sure you could. (Practice at home first, LOL).:eek: :D :D :D :cool:

Archived