Is the Sheraton in Old San Juan worth $375?

cme4ltc

I guess you do and I am more than willing to take your word for it. That's fine by me anyway. Thanks for the info. We like to walk but we'll take a cab if we have to. Since you're so knowledgeable please tell us where to go for dinner that wouldn't be too far from the Normandie.

I was already aware that we would have to cab it from the hotel to the pier as we sailed from there less than 2 years ago and I know that RCL is at the other pier.

Thanks.

From the Normandie you will have as many restaurants to choose from as you want!!!!!You will be very close to the Condado,and that is a boulevard packed with hotels and restaurants.Tony,s rest.I guess is the closest,but that is a glorified fast food,so I don,t reccomend it unless you are really into that.If you are willing to take the cab,go to Old San Juan,the restaurants there have so much more personality and are very unique.I like very much Amadeus,it is kind of island gourmet.There is an italian rest. named Il Perugino,out of this world for the food(most of the stuff comes from Italy) but it is veeeryyy expensive.The Parrot Club is a nice restaurant almost always with music.There is also a Flamenco dancing bar,where you can eat lite,have too much wine and start dancing flamenco yourself !!! El Convento has a Spanish Tapas Bar that I also like very much for the ambiance.There is a cheap restaurant called La Bombonera,that has been in buisness for at least 60 years.Every puertorrican has at some point in their lives eaten there....as you see,you will have a lot to choose from!!!

By the way,if they have not recently changed things;RC'pier is not really in old San Juan,but much closer to the Normandie.

Archived