Sun Cabin 6002 Joggers?

luv2vacation12

Hello...

We are going on the Sun out of New Orleans on 11/19. We booked a category E GTY. I looked today and they have assigned us a cabin. I was somewhat excited because it was and EE room 6002, which appears to be one step up.

When I found our cabin on the deck plan it appears to be on located where the jogging track goes around.

Has any one stayed in a room in a similar location? Was the jogging an issue with people being able to see in? I would hate to have to have the curtains closed and miss the ocean view because I don't want people looking in.:confused:

Also, when you have a GTY reservation, can you ask to be changed to a different location? It shows on NCL.com that his room has a partially obstructed view, but in the E class we booked, the are not supposed to have an obstruction.

Thanks for your help

patrick

• 7 years later...

We have 6002 on the sun as well for our upcoming Alaska cruise next month. May I ask how you liked the room? What was the obstructed view, and was the jogging track outside the window? I have not been able to find ANYTHING online about this cabin! I am worried that this may have been a poor choice and maybe we should upgrade

Thank you!

Alisha

We have 6002 on the sun as well for our upcoming Alaska cruise next month. May I ask how you liked the room? What was the obstructed view, and was the jogging track outside the window? I have not been able to find ANYTHING online about this cabin! I am worried that this may have been a poor choice and maybe we should upgrade

Thank you!

Alisha

Are you really expecting the OP to answer your question from a cruise more than seven years ago? What makes you think they are even still reading CC board?

Thank you!

Alisha

Don't you already have another post on the NCL board about this?? There are some pictures and comments already posted there.

Sorry I posted in this spot. I found the original question doing a google search and figured a long shot but maybe the original poster who never got their question answered might get an email of my post and be able to help me. Newbie mistake I suppose so I decided to ask a new question which I am grateful for the helpful person who answered replied with the photo. Sorry to have bothered anyone with my questions. I am new to Norwegian and new to these boards.

No need to apologize. We're all human. You did something very few do, which is look before posting a duplicate thread.

If you really want to start a stink, mention smoking, rum runners or corkage fee in your next post. That will get the blood flowing. :D

Welcome to Cruise Critic and to NCL!

Edited by GrabMyWrist