Website that shows ALL available cabins????

dbali

What website shows all available cabins? On the X site you have to put in each cabin number to see if it is available.

I am not looking for a specific cabin - just want to know how booked a particular cruise. There has to be an easier way.

Any suggestions?

Travelocity will show all cabins available, however some cabins are held by individual travel agents and there is no way to know which cabins those are.

As the cruise time gets closer, all cabins are released by travel agents and then they will show on Travelocity as well.

Hi Judy,

You will find the information when you are in the processing of booking a cruise on line. Once you get to the cabin selection portion of the booking, you will see all the different categories of cabins available. On that page, on the top left side of the page, you will see: "Are you looking for a specific stateroom?" and it has a little box after the question. That is where you type up the number of the stateroom you are interested in. If it is available, it will give you the particulars about it. If it's not available, you will let you know that as well.

I hope that isn't too confusing.

Teri

COOKIE1961

Well would you believe it. I've been on that page so many times and never even noticed that. However it doesnt make any difference I still cannot get the cabin i would like. But thanks ever so much.

Archived