Access to the bow of the ship? VALOR

ncboys

Just wondering if there is access to the bow of the ship aboard the Valor? We went on the Glory last year(I think it's Valor's sister ship) and there was no access to the bow of the ship that I could find. How the heck can I act out the cheesy flying scene from the Titanic movie if I can't get to the bow? Heh! So.... is it accessable? Anyone know?

Thanks,

Doug :)

Just wondering if there is access to the bow of the ship aboard the Valor? We went on the Glory last year(I think it's Valor's sister ship) and there was no access to the bow of the ship that I could find. How the heck can I act out the cheesy flying scene from the Titanic movie if I can't get to the bow? Heh! So.... is it accessable? Anyone know?

Thanks,

Sorry Doug, the Valor is the same as the Glory. You can go out to the front of the ship but not the bow. The bow is restricted to the crew only. They have a hot tub and lounge chairs out there for them. Sometimes you can see the crew out there relaxing. http://travel.webshots.com/photo/1064257187030186251wbEcvC

Thanks,

The bow is not accessible to passengers for a variety of reasons, including acting out the cheesy flying scene.

Archived