OCT 16th QE 2ers.

berpat

Are you all packed and raring to go?? Not long now before we greet the Old Lady again. Looking forward to meeting some of you. As I have mentioned before, The Golden Lion most lunchtimes with a pint of Guinness.

Hi Bernard and Pat,yes we are nearly ready and cant wait.The clothes are all over the spare room,the cases are waiting to be filled.If I ever finish this weeks meetings I shall pack all my things and a few of Tonys!There have been several suggested meeting places,so I am sure we will all meet up.We may have already met!See you all next week,oh I just love saying that,dont you!American baked cheesecake,here I come!

Very excited crazy woman,as I am sure you can tell.

Kathie:) :)

Hi again,we are staying overnight at the Hilton.I am not sure when we are taken to the ship.The time in the ticket envelope is around 12.00.When we have travelled down from Essex before, we have had lunch at a lovley place called Oxfords,it may be worth a look as you have spare time.Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Kathie:)

Hi Kathy, if you go on CWC log onto cruise calender and select Oct 16th and then enrichment programme you will see who our guest speakers are. It looks as though Martin Bell and John Stalker are two of them.:D

Archived