Galaxy-Sport Bar or Game availability

oceanqueen571

You may be unlucky in this case. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that the only games we can catch onboard are ESPN games. Now, MNF is normally carried by ESPN, but the Philly/Dallas game is not really a MNF game. And it's carried by NBC. Sorry. But you'll probably be able to see the highlights during the Jets/Dolphins game afterwards.

Roy - How have you been? We're back on the Constellation in about 3 weeks. Sailing with Peg again.:) Congrats on the Ravens's season so far. Still undefeated. You got the Broncos tonight. Should be a good game.

Hi Rich! Yep, I guess that was a Monday Night Game we watched onboard Galaxy. :D

Peg told me you guys had signed on to cruise on the Constellation. I wish we could just drop everything and go too but we have a cruise booked in March. :) I'm sure you'll have fun.

I jumped out a took a look at Tyler's page. What a CUTIE PIE she is. :)

She's six months old already....time flys.

The Broncos at home in Mile High will be real tough one. We'll see if the Ravens are for real tonight.

Thanks Roy. We think she's cute too.:)

It looks like you guys are addicted to the Galaxy. It's Natalia's favorite ship too. I'm not sure if it's because her first cruise was on the Galaxy, but she keeps mentioning how she would love to get back on the Galaxy one of these days. If we didn't have to fly (Natalia hates flying) we would be back on the Galaxy every year. We were very disappointed when she moved to Texas.

We're hitting Key West and Cozumel again, and hopefully, we'll get a chance to hang out with Peg and Bob at one of the ports. We're not sure if we can keep up with them when they get into their party mood, but we'll surely try.:D

-Rich

Rich, My favorite ship is acutally Century. She was our first cruise. We certainly enjoy Galaxy too and she has consistently had the itinerary that we are interested in booking. We're looking forward to the Southern Caribbean and then Hawaii.

Meeting everyone at Jimmy Buffets in Key West was really a lot of fun the last time we stopped there. Keeping up with Peg and Bob is a daunting task. Have fun!:D

Archived