wondering about my cabin???

CHINA2

I Was Originally Given Cabin 6379 On The Conquest.

I Reeceived My Final Invoice And The Cabin # Was Gone And It Said Tba Balcony. I Called My Carnnival Planner George Ramos At Carnival And He Said Wwe Would Be Assinged A Cabin When We Got There, But I Insisted On A Cabin #. He Gave Me 9283. But I Called Back To Verify With Another Planner And They Said I Had Not Been Assigned A Cabin. I Then Called Mr Ramos Again And He Said I Had That Cabin. When I Go To Carnival Web Site It Does Not Give Me A Cabin #. Should I Be Concerned Or Should I Call A Supervisor At Carnival. This Is Our 25th Anniversary And My Husband Is Not Real Healthy And I Want To Make Sure We Are In A Quite Area So That He May Get His Rest At Night. Anyone Had This Happen To Them?? I Am Confuused And Concerned

I WAS ORIGINALLY ASSIGNED CABIIIN 6379 ON MY INVOICE

I Reeceived My Final Invoice And The Cabin # Was Gone And It Said Tba Balcony. I Called My Carnnival Planner George Ramos At Carnival And He Said Wwe Would Be Assinged A Cabin When We Got There, But I Insisted On A Cabin #. He Gave Me 9283. But I Called Back To Verify With Another Planner And They Said I Had Not Been Assigned A Cabin. I Then Called Mr Ramos Again And He Said I Had That Cabin. When I Go To Carnival Web Site It Does Not Give Me A Cabin #. Should I Be Concerned Or Should I Call A Supervisor At Carnival. This Is Our 25th Anniversary And My Husband Is Not Real Healthy And I Want To Make Sure We Are In A Quite Area So That He May Get His Rest At Night. Anyone Had This Happen To Them?? I Am Confuused And Concerned.

SORRY I POSED TWICE COULD NT DELETE

Archived