What happens if things you ordered aren't delivered??

hoosier

Ok, so ordered the drink coupons, room decorations, and cookies for our cruise Saturday. What happens if we don't get any or all of them?? Can you talk to anyone on the ship or do ya wait until ya get home and call Carnival???

Am I obsessing needlessly:confused: :confused:

I ordered 7 coupons once and only received 1.

Went to the pursers desk with a copy of my fax order, along with a copy of my itemized credit card bill showing that the charges were equal.

The next day I received my other 6 coupons.

We take with us a seperate manila folder with copies of all e-mails, travel itineraries, reservation confirmations for hotels, limos, rental cars, excursions,et al, and yes even a copy of itemized credit card bills. Its come in handy many times. We've been given wrong type hotel rooms, wrong type of rental cars before and these copies have proven our point in many situations.

I alway take my confirmations on everything I reserve. They give them to you for a reason and they won't do you much good sitting at home. :D

I order drink coupons before every cruise and I've never had any trouble with having them delivered. Mine have always been delivered to me at dinner the first night or in my cabin the first night so don't panic if they aren't in your cabin right when you get on the ship.

Thanks everyone for your replies. I know everything will be A-OK, but just have to do some pre-cruise jittering. I have all of my confirmations packed, so I am sure it will be great. My only concern was I ordered the room decorations for my son's b-day so long ago that the confirmation says there should be a cake, but now the site says decorations only and no cake. We'll see. I promise I will not obsess anymore, I promise I will not obsess any more, I promise.......:rolleyes:

Jody

Im sailing this coming Sunday on the Legend..Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

I ordered the room decorations 2 months ago and it came with a cake. I called the bon voyage department and they told me if I ordered prior to the new Birthday Decorations w/o cake, that a cake will indeed be included.

They do have to honor what was advertised at the time.

Im nervous too about the stuff I ordered. I cant wait.

My mom wanted to know what to buy me for my birthday, and I asked her to have something delivered to my cabin on Conquest. She bought me Funship Dollars. :D I don't know the amount, but I have the transaction number in case there's a problem. Carnival told her the dollars would be delivered to my cabin. So, I really don't know if that's what they're doing, or if there will just be a credit on my S&S account.

Ok, so ordered the drink coupons, room decorations, and cookies for our cruise Saturday. What happens if we don't get any or all of them?? Can you talk to anyone on the ship or do ya wait until ya get home and call Carnival???

Am I obsessing needlessly:confused: :confused:

Smokem if you Got'em...

Nina we had funship dollars sent to us the other week by my mom and there was a note delivered to the cabin (was not there when we first arrived. It came around 3 p.m.) saying there was a credit on our sign and sail cards for the amount.

THe people that had no problems say don't worry it'll be alright, but BE PREPARED for the unexpected. Remember shi# happens sometimes. Oh almost forgot, out surprises got delivered just fine.

Jim

We did this for our children. You will have a coupon in your room when you arrive. You take it to dinner with you the first night and the waitress will give you the coupons and have you sign for them.

Cathy

Archived