Is This New on HAL Website?

Mollynme

Peaches is right. It is only for those who booked on the Hal web site.

Booking Login

If you created your cruise booking on the hollandamerica.com website you may view your cruise booking details. Please log in with the User ID and Password that you created when you last booked a cruise on the hollandamerica.com website.

Guest LoveMyBoxer

Sorry. From doing searches within HAL, that's all I could find. It seems the only way you can look at your documents is if you made the reservations directly with HAL.

OK,I'm trying to help you guys, try this from a HAL link to air

https://www.viewtrip.com/app/Home.aspx

I presume you got to the site you posted here through the 'View Your Bookings' link on the website/For Booked Guests?? Again, even your putting those of us through to this Gallileo link, it will then not pull up a booking that was not made online. At least it would not pull up my next booking when I put in name and booking # as instructed.

ditto here peaches. Oh well, seems you gotta turn your mouth a certain way and keep one eye half closed for all this to work.:)

This was on their FAQ:

Can I access my travel reservation on ViewTrip?

If your travel reservation was made by either an Apollo or Galileo powered travel agency or travel service provider, it can be accessed and viewed within the ViewTrip website. Your personal travel information is secure and cannot be viewed by other visitors to the site.

Thank you, vpoopsy. As I suspected when I saw it was a Galileo link, the info is not provided to all pax on the HAL site itself, but through particular TAs who must handle the bookings that are made directly with HAL as well as their own bookings. I think they are saying as much on View Your Bookings.

There is no question that this only works if you have booked directly with HAL. Anyone who says otherwise is either confused, misinformed or something else entirely which I won't post:o .

Upon accessing the HAL website it appears exactly the same to all of us. So if we all had the ability to track our documents through the site, we'd all see the same thing.

Until you put in your booking number, the website has no way to know how you booked.

It does not seem to work for those of us who did not book directly with HAL ON-line ..When booking On-line one has to insert a User name & Password into the system..Only on-line bookings can view their entire booking...Believe the Doc. traceing is also only for on-line bookings..

We are on the same 11/10 cruise with Orlando Cruiser & no Docs. yet.;) .

This has been on HAl as long as I can remember. It is for thiose who book through TA or HAl direstly. I can look up my current booking, only to fill out imigration form. Thr details are not ther, because I did not book through HAl direct.

Select Gracious service adnd it is in second line menue items.

Hope you can use it .

There is no question that this only works if you have booked directly with HAL. Anyone who says otherwise is either confused, misinformed or something else entirely which I won't post:o .

Upon accessing the HAL website it appears exactly the same to all of us. So if we all had the ability to track our documents through the site, we'd all see the same thing.

Until you put in your booking number, the website has no way to know how you booked.

But I booked directly with HAL, by phone, not online, and I am not able to pull this up - so I think you have to have booked directly with HAL thru the website.

..Only on-line bookings can view their entire booking...Believe the Doc. traceing is also only for on-line bookings..

OOPS ... sorry about my last post then. I keep messing up, thinking I've read all the way to the end of a thread, when I'm actually just at a page break. I'll get used to this sooner or later!! :D

When I first saw these options today, I had just clicked on the "For Booked Guests" link without logging in. I had booked through a B&M TA and not through HAL. I was using Mozilla Firefox as a browser.

After clicking on the link to DHL to see if my tickets had been sent, I used the back arrow to reread the instructions only to find the links had disappeared!

I went back and forth a couple of times until they reappeared. At that point, I copied the webpage into Adobe just in case it disappeared again (which it eventually did).

I followed the other link to look up my airline tickets, then came over here to post what I had seen.

I have not been able to locate the two links again. I even tried it using MS Explorer.

Maybe someone will come up with an explanation some day.

I'm guessing it's gremlins.;)

If your using A MSFT:OTC OS (Operating System)

You will have to hopld down a shift and the Control Key (Ctrl) on the Standard KeyBoards.

Have you tried the best Browser too ? Its free.

http://www.opera.com

And from Norway. Yes NOT NCL!

Tusen Tak.:D

PS: For HAL Tech Support call HAL Documentation then on that:

1-800-207-3542

I have seen that as well but haven't tried to use it since we have been trying to print out our boarding docs all weekend (our cruise is 11/10) and once we get the immigration info entered the site will go no further and a note at the top indicates that the site is not working. (I wish they would tell you that before you type in all that info.) Also it says to contact tech support but of course they give you no indication how to do it:mad: . Typical, typical.

It's THERE, and it's NOT just for those who booked on-line!!

Third paragraph at http://www.hollandamerica.com/guests/guests.do

says:

Tracking Your Cruise Documents

Documents are usually shipped via DHL within 15-30 days of sailing. To follow the status of shipped cruise documents please input your Holland America Line booking number in the DHL Reference box, and push the enter key for results.

I can't believe this actually worked!!!! I questioned it and said it wouldn't, but it did and I didn't book thru HAL. I put my reservation # into the DHL reference box and up it popped!

Our docs for our 12/2 cruise are in Salt Lake City as we speak and due for delivery to our agent here in Florida on 10/17.

I am out of my mind with glee.:D :D :D

Thank you thank you thank you to all of you who posted this link and I finally got it to work. So exciting!!!

Archived