Upgrade from AA Category Accomodations

eba205

We are booked in AA (Britannia Club Class) accomodations on the April 2nd Caribbean QM2 voyage. We currently have 5 cabins booked and the gold status with Cunard. Do we have a realistic chance of getting our group upgraded to Princess Grill cabins? Also, do you all have any information about the AA experience? Will the additional a la carte choices at dinner by like the Princess Grill menu? I appreciate any information that you all can help with!

Thanks much from a first time poster.

Elliott

I speak from experience here, as you will see from a thread I posted yesterday.

If you have booked 5 cabins together and these have been cross-referenced, then you stand little chance of being upgraded as your file should have been marked as 'no upgrades'. This is because the upgrades are done by computer, and it does not pick up that you are part of a larger party. if your file hasn't been marked in this way, then one or two cabins may be upgraded, but not all five.

Our TA cross-referenced our cabins, but forgot to say no upgrades and now we are in the unfortunate position of me and daughter being 4 decks away from my husband and son.

Cunard are still trying to sort it out!

Archived