River Tubing or Dolphin Excursion??? HELP!

ILvBeingMom

Hello Everyone,

My family and I will be going to Ocho Rio in January and have booked the tubing excursion...but I'm having second thoughts and wonder if we should do the dolphin excursion instead. Please let me know your opinions if you have done either of these excursions???

I have a DD (16) DN (16), DS (12), DD (10) that will be going.

Thanks for your help! :D

Laurie

I've only done the river tubing, not the dolphin excursion. The river tubing is very enjoyable as it is a gentile trip down the river and very safe and was enjoyed by all. I imagine the dolphin trip is quite a bit more expensive.

We did the river tubing/dunns river falls in January and had a great time. I would love to do a dolphin encounter, but having the kids on that cruise I just could'nt justify the cost for 5 people. I think they would have been amazed by the dolphins- but that will have to wait until they have a job and cruise on their dime :D .

The two activities will take up most of your time in port, which was fine by me. I didn't have too much of a desire to wander around- we did the excursion and headed back to the ship to eat and relax.

Archived