any info on the Inspiration?

xeena

we just booked a 5 day cruise Nov 6th...out of Tampa....a last minute thing.

anyone been onboard her recently?

we were on the Miracle last Dec and she was brandy new and beautiful...i know the Inspiration is older.....how was food and cleanliness in public areas and staterooms?

love to hear comments

xeena,

We just got back from the Inspiration yesterday on a back to back (5day then 4day).

We had a great time. the rooms were clean and the boat was in great shape for a 10 year old boat. The public areas are well kept and constantly maintained. I would say as good or better than most I have been on.

The food was as good as most cruises. Some great and some average. It's all based on you expectations.

The staff were all very friendly and willing to give a warm hello and help. I always felt pleased with the people on board.

Overall, the cruise is worth the money you pay. Carnival runs great deals and worth every penny. I dont think you will be disapointed unless you go in with the attitude that you will have problems.

I hope you have a great cruise.

Bon Voyage

djp

dpal

thanks for the info....we always have a great time ! any food i dont cook is good !.....just relaxing in the sun and snorkeling on shore...what more could you want? and for a good price too ..... who cares that we have an inside room? not us.

we go for a 10 day cruise on HAL in Dec......half way thru the panama canal...so this is an appetizer. what a nice one. makes it easy when you live 45 min from the port too.....

Archived