Anyone have Fantasy R206?

HarleyGirl

We just returned from the 10/5 Fantasy cruise and had cabin R178 and was very surprised how quiet it was and a good location. (The numbers go up by 4.) We didn't hear much noise except early the last morning when we returned to Port Canaveral and they were unloading luggage. We also found the view of the water to be beautiful being down lower on the ship. You'll have a great time and as we found out, it wasn't worth stressing about the cabin.

Is the elevator noise really bad in that cabin? This is our first cruise and we got an OV GTY and this is what we've ended up with, so any information you guys can give about this room is great. Thanks.

My parents has R202.

And my Mother HEARS everything... and she was even surprised she did not hear one bit of noise. Onlything she heard was when the ship was pulling away from the pier and pushing off. Nothing else, no elevator noise, nothing.

And trust me, she hears EVERYTHING normally :)

Oh, and it was like looking out a second story window at the ocean.... you looked down about a story or so, and there was the water.

Archived