Watches

whitsmom

We will be in St. Maarten in November and I would like to shop for a watch for DH. Can anyone give me a few store names that I need to check out. We are doing the Segway tour so that should allow me plenty of shopping time afterwards. Thanks in advance.

Not all stores carry all the brands. Before you go check out Overstock.com as they seem to list hundreds of brand name watches at very good prices. Know the brand, model and price for comparison and only shop in a major store so you don't end up with a $25 Hong Kong Rolex at over a grand.

Not all stores carry all the brands. Before you go check out Overstock.com as they seem to list hundreds of brand name watches at very good prices. Know the brand, model and price for comparison and only shop in a major store so you don't end up with a $25 Hong Kong Rolex at over a grand.

We have been checking prices but not from Overstock.com. I will check them out. Thanks for the info.

We were in St Martin a few weeks ago. There is a Rolex dealer in Phlippsburg on Front Street. The name of the store is GOLDFINGER (I am not kidding). They have a very large selection of Rolex watches. I compared the watch I bought in the states with the same model in St Martin . The price was 3 to 4 hundred dollars less in St Martin. There is no sales tax on the island. Prices range from $2700 up.

Hope this helps.

Lance1224

We were in St Martin a few weeks ago. There is a Rolex dealer in Phlippsburg on Front Street. The name of the store is GOLDFINGER (I am not kidding). They have a very large selection of Rolex watches. I compared the watch I bought in the states with the same model in St Martin . The price was 3 to 4 hundred dollars less in St Martin. There is no sales tax on the island. Prices range from $2700 up.

Hope this helps.

Lance1224

Thanks for the info! At least GOLDFINGER will be easy to remember :p .

Archived