Theme nights still on?

Kinkacruiser

Hi kinkacruiser

Just speaking to someone who got of the Sun in Sydney last Thursday from an8 day cruise and they had the regular two formal nights, island night and country and western. Not sure what they have planned for the future though!!

Cheryl

We just got back a few weeks ago and we had the two formal nights, country and western night, rock and roll/retro night and Island Night.

I cant see them axing theme nights- they're one of the biggest sources of entertainment in the evenings for the cruises. What on earth would they fill their evenings with?

I hope they dont axe them...even though we only participated in one formal night- the rest we werent really interested in. We did bring things for island night, but it turned out that that was our wedding night and I chose to stay in my wedding dress, though a sarong probably would have been a lot cooler and more comfy. Lol. :rolleyes:

Hi Tina,

I've been meaning to congratulate you and Brad on your marriage. What a fantastic idea to experience your wedding and honeymoon as you did. It's good to hear that the theme nights are still going.Of course now you will have to spend each anniversary on a cruise..say, wouldn't that be special.

All the best,

Kinka

Hi Tina,

I've been meaning to congratulate you and Brad on your marriage. What a fantastic idea to experience your wedding and honeymoon as you did. It's good to hear that the theme nights are still going.Of course now you will have to spend each anniversary on a cruise..say, wouldn't that be special.

All the best,

Kinka

Thankyou so much Kinka, that is really lovely of you! :)

Lol, yes....we have said that we would like to spend our first anniversary back on a cruise and see Port Vila as we never got a chance to see much of it on the wedding day as I was busy having a meltdown in my cabin as I got ready..and then actually melting outside in my wedding dress. :rolleyes:

We're thinking of booking the Week Fantastique cruise next year- there are some really good promotions on at the moment!

Hi all,

Is there any truth in what I've heard about an axing of the theme nights? :eek: I really hope that is not the case. Could any recent cruisers let me know please?

Thanks,

Kinka

On the Star a week ago (seems like forever) they only had island night. they did have a rock and roll/retro night but not much dressing for the occasion just a late party/music in one of the lounges it was not pushed as a dress up night:)

When are we going to see some photos Tina?:)

Karen

Hi Karen, I'm still working on it.

We took close to 4000 photos and sorting through and uploading has been a true nightmare.

I'm a little cautious of sharing photos online, but here goes. :rolleyes:

This is all I have uploaded so far...while the weather was still good! :p

Click here to see them. I'm not sure if it will ask for a password as hubby set it up. :confused:

Hi Karen, I'm still working on it.

We took close to 4000 photos and sorting through and uploading has been a true nightmare.

Surely that's a typo?? Or did you really take 4000 photos??? :eek:

I took 500 in 12 days on Pacific Star and I thought that was a lot.

Surely that's a typo?? Or did you really take 4000 photos??? :eek:

I took 500 in 12 days on Pacific Star and I thought that was a lot.

Nope that's right. Between two cameras, we took close to 4000 pics.

Hubby just bought another fancy pants digital SLR and so spent most of the holiday snapping anything and everything. :rolleyes:

Lol...

No, same thing.

If you were using Webshots I'd know what to do - but not sure with the one you are using ... Sorry!

Grr, I am so confuzzled. :confused:

Does anyone who uses photobucket know how to share pics? :confused:

Sorry :(

Hi Tinalou,

this is from the photo bucket site

Q: How do I allow friends & family to view my album?

A: In your 'Account Options', you can make your album public or you can set a 'read-only' or 'guest' password. Please make sure that your 'guest' password is different from your main password

Hi Tinlou. Thanks for sharing your photos. They are great. First time I have seen the terminal. Have you any of the inside? Look forward to more if you have some. Suexxx

Hi Suexxx,

There is a photo of the inside of the terminal on my photos at Webshots.

http://community.webshots.com/user/Brushtail2

Your counter is going down nicely, when we first did it, it seemed sooooo long away, now mine do. :mad:

Jenny

>^..^<

Archived