Empress of the Seas Bermuda Pics 9/16 Sailing

sgriff17

If anyone has an hour they want to waste looking at pictures, we've finally gotten all of our pics downloaded! We split them up into 2 albums...one is ship photos and everything else BEFORE Hamilton, the other being everything AFTER and during Hamilton. (Hamilton was the 3rd day and on...)

We have a few ship photos of course...Hawkins Island, the dockyards, mopeds, island shots, the Coast Guard evacuations, Horseshoe Bay, Shelly Bay, Tobacco Bay, etc, etc....

We're still going to do a review one of these days.

Sorry all the pics aren't named yet. I know that's a bit annoying sometimes. :)

OH - the link to the albums is in our signature.

Those pics were fantastic! Great variety, it looked like you guys had a good time. I've never seen such interesting towel animals before....:D

I'll be doing this cruise in June w/my mom so I need to know....was anyone ever out at night up in the Viking Crown?:p

Laura

Those pics were fantastic! Great variety, it looked like you guys had a good time. I've never seen such interesting towel animals before....:D

I'll be doing this cruise in June w/my mom so I need to know....was anyone ever out at night up in the Viking Crown?:p

Laura

We went to the disco most nights and there was a handful of people and usually the same people.

Thank you for the pictures!

Did you take the RCI excursion to Hawkins? I couldn't find one listed under Hamilton, just King's Wharf.

My friends and I went with them on the Hawkins Island excursion. We booked directly with the company to save money. We went on a Tuesday so we wouldn't miss Harbour Nights on Wednesday. When we got off the ship there was a woman standing there with a sign. We gathered there and then we walked to the ferry stop right next to the ship.

Bermuda was awesome and I would love to go again. There's so many beautiful beaches to see!

Archived