Entertainment Tours questions

LadyBerard

A group of us will be sailing on the Spirit next week. I know that Entertainment Tours will be picking us up in NY at 1 p.m. My questions, for those of you who have used this bus service, are: what was the latest you were able to stay on the ship until and where did you wait afterwards and was there seating available?

A group of us will be sailing on the Spirit next week. I know that Entertainment Tours will be picking us up in NY at 1 p.m. My questions, for those of you who have used this bus service, are: what was the latest you were able to stay on the ship until and where did you wait afterwards and was there seating available?

First of all, have a great time on the Spirit and let us know what you thought when you get back. I have taken this bus myself several times. I know they say they pick you up at 1pm but its actually a turn around service. The bus picks people up and drives them to New York and you get on when they get off. You may not have to wait until 1pm. The last time we were on the Dawn. The Dawn started disembarking at about 9am. We stayed on until about 11. By the time we got off the ship, gathered our luggage, found a porter and got outside to where the bus picked us up it was about 11:30. We did have to wait about 20 minutes or so but the bus driver told us that was unusual. They are usually there and waiting for you before you get off but this time got stuck in traffic on the way to NYC.

I don't recall any seating while we waited. I think we sat on our suitcases but I could be wrong. Maybe someone here can correct me on this one.

First of all, have a great time on the Spirit and let us know what you thought when you get back. I have taken this bus myself several times. I know they say they pick you up at 1pm but its actually a turn around service. The bus picks people up and drives them to New York and you get on when they get off. You may not have to wait until 1pm. The last time we were on the Dawn. The Dawn started disembarking at about 9am. We stayed on until about 11. By the time we got off the ship, gathered our luggage, found a porter and got outside to where the bus picked us up it was about 11:30. We did have to wait about 20 minutes or so but the bus driver told us that was unusual. They are usually there and waiting for you before you get off but this time got stuck in traffic on the way to NYC.

I don't recall any seating while we waited. I think we sat on our suitcases but I could be wrong. Maybe someone here can correct me on this one.

I forgot to add: we waited for the bus right where we got off the bus when we got to NYC. Just tell the porter you're taking the Entertainment Tours bus and he'll know where to take you.

But just in case, take the elevators downstairs and go to you left. You'll see where all the buses line up and that's where to wait if the bus has not already arrived. Don't worry, the bus will not leave without you. The driver will try to track everyone down and make sure they've gotten off the ship before he leaves.

Archived