Past Cruiser discounts???

JJHNLC

The past cruiser can go on the carnival site, register and then enter their history of past cruising and a past cruiser number will be assigned. If they can not remember have them call carnival and they will assign a past cruisers number.

Carnival usually has a few cruises with a past guest rate (see Currents magazine). But many of their cruises are currently offering upgrades to the highest available stateroom in that type. With the upgrade, the past guest must book a 4A, 6A or 8A (upgrade does not apply with the inside guarantee, oceanview guarantee or balcony guarantee). So the guest would pay something a little higher than the minimum fare, but would receive an assignment in a much higher category (depending on what's available).

On the last One Day Sale, our Past Cruise Discount gave us a better rate!

We were able to upgrade to the Lido Deck as well.

Our PVP told us that the NEXT huge Past Guest Discount will be in December.

Catrin

carnivalcruisejunkie - you were able to get an upgrade with your military rate? We were told we couldn't use the military rate if we wanted the past guest upgrade - we could do one or the other. Did you go directly through Carnival? I should would like to use both.

I booked through an online agency and used the same agent with them I have used for the past four cruises. Sadly I cannot mention the agency or the agent's name on here. I will say that she is so good that back when we cruised the Legend she got us upgraded from inside to balcony plus an onboard credit to our sail and sign account. She was able to do all that even after our final payment had been made.

Archived